As a Naturopathic Physician, I function as a fully functional primary care physician. I specialize in chronic illness (EBV and Lyme disease), chronic fatigue, woman's hormones, thyroid and adrenal health.
Restoring your health all begins with comprehensive lab work to determine the root cause of your health concerns. From there, I provide naturally focused treatment options, including IV therapy, PEMF, Acupuncture/Cupping, Detoxification therapies, Diet/Nutrition counseling and many nutraceuticals.
About Naturopathic Medicine...
As a Naturopathic Doctor, I incorporate the 6 Naturopathic Principles to support the body's own ability to heal rather than a temporary fix in symptoms and/or disease process.
- Do No Harm: utilizing the most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapies
- Identify & Treat the Cause: comprehensive and speciality lab testing to look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause
- Treat the Whole Person: view the body as an integrated whole in all its physical and spiritual dimension
- The Healing Power of Nature: trust the body's inherent wisdom to heal itself
- Physician as Teacher: educate the steps to achieving and maintaining optimal health
- Prevention: focus on overall health, wellness and disease prevention